Guaranteed Coating & Contracting, LLC
2800 Gateway Dr. Pompano Beach, Fl 33069
(800)566-8611 Toll Free
Watch the TEXCOTE Difference
We take pride in the quality of service we offer making sure you are informed every step of the way. One of the largest “GREEN” coatings manufacturers in the world, Textured Coatings of America, Inc. offers a complete line of decorative and protective high-build architectural coatings for commercial, industrial, transportation and residential applications. Genuine TEX-COTE® products are found on some of today’s most prestigious buildings, landmarks and homes throughout the world.
Since our founding in 1961, our ongoing research and development effort has led the way to countless industry advancements and “GREEN” products. Our patented COOLWALL® System has been proven to reduce energy usage and its manufacturing process incorporates post-consumer recycled content. Our manufacturing facilities in California and Florida provide effective distribution capabilities that are unmatched by any other coating company.
The TEX•COTE® COOLWALL® System can only be applied by authorized TEX•COTE® dealers specially trained to prepare your home’s surface and apply the coating. This controlled multi-step process ensures that the product is applied appropriately to provide maximum protection and beauty for the life of your home. Here is what the process involves:
Our 10 Step Process:
An innovative product requires a special skillset to install, which is why our installation team follows a strict 10-step installation process that helps ensure timely, efficient, and consistent results. Here’s how we do it:
- Trenching – For homes that have siding that extends below the ground, we will dig a shallow trench around to bottom edge.
- Pressure wash – We use a powerful pressure wash system to get rid of old paint, dirt, and just about anything that needed to be removed from your old exterior.
- Patch and repairs – We then repair damaged or deteriorated areas found during inspection using our TEX-BOND® and FLEX PATCH® products.
- Masking – We cover surfaces that will not need coating. They include windows, doors, and landscaping.
- Smooth primer application – Installation of begins with a coat of COOLWALL Smooth Primer, which acts as the foundation of the entire coating system.
- Second inspection – We will wait for the first coat to thoroughly dry before we move on to the next step.
- TEX-COTE COOLWALL Supercoat – We then apply a thick coat of our patented TEX-COTE exterior coating using high-pressure sprays. This ensures that we will cover even the smallest pores.
- TRIM-COTE® – We protect the trim around the doors, windows, edges with a layer of TRIM-COTE.
- Clean up and final inspection – Finally, our team performs a complete cleanup and inspection. We won’t leave until you are 100% satisfied with our work.